Here you will find some demos of different technologies coded by Kartones, ordered by most recent first.
Following demos are deprecated due to API, SDK or technology changes
- Custom Search Providers for Firefox and IE7: This demo shows how to add custom search providers to Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.
- Google Wave Extension: This is a small Google Wave extension to share between Wave participants Kartones.Net posts with the searched terms.
- Am I Mobile?: Small application to detect if the browser is a mobile device, crawling bot, desktop PC, etc. It doesn't use any database to be small and fast.
- HTTP Request info: Example of the most common and interesting information that the HTTP Request object provides in ASP.NET.
- Feedburner + ASP.NET Chart Control: This sample gathers data from a feedburner RSS feed and displays it with the new ASP.NET Chart Control.
- Windows Live Presence Gadget: Another sample of the Windows Live Messenger Presence API, with multi-language and a custom layout.
- Windows Live Messenger Presence API: This demo is a sample that makes use of the Messenger Presence API of Windows Live.
- Twitter Gadget: This demo is a mashup of Twitter. A small gadget to view messages from a given user.