Kartones.Net Old Demos
For a list of recent demos and pet projects, check my portfolio
Some demos were done in the past and are deprecated due to API, SDK or technology changes, so were fully deleted.
- Custom Search Providers for Firefox and IE7: This demo shows how to add custom search providers to Firefox and Internet Explorer 7.
- Google Wave Extension: This is a small Google Wave extension to share between Wave participants Kartones.Net posts with the searched terms.
- Am I Mobile?: Small application to detect if the browser is a mobile device, crawling bot, desktop PC, etc. It doesn't use any database to be small and fast.
- HTTP Request info: Example of the most common and interesting information that the HTTP Request object provides in ASP.NET.
- Feedburner + ASP.NET Chart Control: This sample gathers data from a feedburner RSS feed and displays it with the new ASP.NET Chart Control.
- Windows Live Presence Gadget: Another sample of the Windows Live Messenger Presence API, with multi-language and a custom layout.
- Windows Live Messenger Presence API: This demo is a sample that makes use of the Messenger Presence API of Windows Live.
- Twitter Gadget: This demo is a mashup of Twitter. A small gadget to view messages from a given user.